Thursday, August 18, 2011

#3- Bryanna

Bryanna is such a great spirit. She was a student at LWC recently, but has since decided to move on her journey elsewhere. I'm honored to have gotten to paint her because she has such a great personality.

I drove 2 hours south to paint her on a Tuesday night, easel in tow, and a mile from the location, I realize I left my entire box of oil colors at school. Ugh! I accepted this as a challenged, knowing I had a partial palette packed (the joys of aliteration), I made use of the left over colors to begin her portrait.

A nice growth happened with this portrait. I was able to really focus on painting shapes, and so far I'm pleased with it. I'm going back Saturday (and maybe) Sunday to finish before her big move! Good luck Bryanna! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment