Thursday, October 13, 2011

#9 -- Jaaaaack!!!!!!!!

One of the best moments I've had as a teacher has to do with this young man.  Jack is funny.  He's your typical middle school kiddo, highly energetic, and overall completely awesome.  He said to me once...
"Ms. Haan, I have to tell you something. You are the most disorganized teacher I know....and I LOVE IT!"  He was so genuine and you could tell because of the excitement in his voice and smile as he said it.  What I loved about this was 1) He was honest, and I love honest! 2) He keeps me in check. He says what most people won't. My desk was a mess...I've seen taken steps to correct that so my disorganization isn't overflowing into all parts of my life.  I'm still working on Jack's portrait..but I've almost got it. Thanks a bunch to his mom as well for keeping me in check and reminding me to update my blogspot!!!! You guys rock.
Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment